FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
• A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC & HSC examinations or a minimum GPA 2.00 in SSC or in HSC, combined total being not lower than 6.00
• A student must have at least 5 subjects in O Level and 2 subjects in A Level ( Must have B grade or GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and C or GPA 3.50 in 3 subjects) in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1
• For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum GPA of total 5.00 in SSC and HSC examinations (Freedom Fighters Certificate must be produced).
• CSE & EEE: Candidate must have Math in HSC level.
FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
• MBA ( Regular) : At least a Bachelor degree with 2nd division/class or CGPA at least 2.00
• MBA ( For BBA Holder): At least a 4-year BBA degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
• MBA (Executive): At least a Bachelor degree with 2nd division/class or CGPA at least 2.00 and 2 years' work experience after graduation.
• LL.M. (1 year) : At least an LL.B. (Honors) degree with CGPA 2.25
• Diploma in Library and Information Science (1 year): At least a Bachelor Degree or any other equivalent level of education.
The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
1. Admission fee, Admission Form & ID card Fee on payment of tk. 11,000 for undergraduate programs & tk. 9,000 for postgraduate programs.
2. Original with attested copies of all academic Certificates & mark sheets.
3. 4 Copies of passport size photographs & 4 Copies of stamp size photographs.
4. Job experience certificate (only for Executive MBA).
UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
1. Students who got themselves admitted with fake Certificates will not be given degree Certificates and shall not be allowed to attend the convocation.
2. All students have to fulfill the minimum criteria of admission as shown above.